Go Yo! frozen yogurts contain probiotics* which may:
- Support Digestion
- Reduce Lactose Intolerance
- Lower Blood Pressure & Cholesterol
- Go Yo! frozen yogurts meet the National Yogurt Association's criteria for high levels of live and active cultures.
*Probiotics are "good" bacteria that provide several health benefits.
Go Yo! flavors are low in calories and high in flavors:
- Most yogurts are non-fat and have about 100 - 110 calories per 1/2 cup (4 oz)
- Fat-free and no-sugar-added nutrients
- Non-dairy sorbets
All Go Yo! frozen yogurts are Dairy Kosher Certified.
Go Yo! frozen yogurt is made with milk from cows that are NOT treated with the artificial growth hormone rBST.
Most Go Yo! frozen yogurts are Gluten Free.
Most Go Yo! frozen yogurts have no high fructose corn syrup.
Go Yo! is good for your bones.
- It's a good source of calcium: Adequate calcium as part of a healthful diet may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
Go Yo! is good for your tummy.
- Helps maintain a health digestive tract
- People with lactose intolerance may be able to enjoy our frozen yogurts
Go Yo! supports wellness!
- Helps maintain general digestive health and body immunity
- Low Sodium: Diets low in sodium may reduce the risk of high blood pressure, a disease associated with many factors
- Low cholesterol
- Over 50 flavors of yogurt rotating in and out based on what you like!
- Over 40 types of delicious and unique toppings including fresh fruits, nuts, candies, cereals and more!
- Select your yogurts
- Add a variety of toppings
- Pay only for what you serve yourself!